Vampire Wars Tips and Tricks Facebook Games

Vampire Wars Tips and Tricks  Facebook Games
 


I came out of the mind of the most high and covered the earth as a mist. I dwelt in any human's heart and lived in veins and blood alone, and my throne was a dark imagination of a dim sychopath. I alone compassed the circuit of the dark night and walked in the bottom of the deep; in the waves a shadow I crawl and howl and in all the earth and in every people and nation...I fed. He created me from the beginning, before the world... and now… I am this. Blood sucker of the night, my name is beyond imagination my work is beyond  mindless bounderies., I am the shadow dark gate keeper.
Vampire Wars on Facebook  is a game about gaining power as a vampire and collecting blood..If you want to succeed as a Vampire then hold my hands I'll bring you in my darkest kept secret...How to play as an effective future Vampire Ruler..
the first thing you must learn about in Vampire wars is the missions. Missions allow you to gain experience.Always remember that the missions gain you blood, items, and sometimes even an ability to help you in combat.
Now that you are no longer human, money is useless for you in this world. The only thing of value is blood and favors. Blood is gained by doing missions and fighting other vampire clans. You can also gain blood from minions. This is the best way to gain blood. The more minions you can dominate, the more blood per hour you earn. The sooner you dominate minions, the faster blood starts to accumulate. In Vampire Wars almost everything can be bought in blood. Favor is worth more than draining all of your minion's dry of blood. With favor you can buy the best powers in the game. Favor can be obtained with real world currency.

As you play the thirst of blood is now calling your vein..the best way to satisfy this hunger is attack those clan and make sure you dominate attack only those with small clan with this your chance of winning is more positive. Also make sure your powers are the best you can afford. In Vampire Wars more powerful powers and a large quantity of powers will make winning against enemies much easier.

If you want to dominate the dark world of Vampire you need a clan. Invite all your Facebook friends and watch your clan grow. Clan members allow you to use more powers when fighting. Vampires that band together have a much better chance of surviving than the lone  vampire. Also, those in your clan can send you gifts. Gifts make you more powerful or allow you to do certain missions.

For every member in your clan, you will be able to use one of this powers  if you have three clan members you will use three offensive, three defensive, and three movement powers in combat against other clans. Be sure you have enough powers for all of your clan members. The powers are also a reason you need vast amounts of blood. To buy powers is one thing but you can also improve your powers. As you spend blood to improve your powers in Vampire Wars, they will gain in attack and defense. This will give you a massive advantage over.



My Immortal friend thank you for dropping by ..you can join my clan and fight beside me
just click Immortal one 

my gift for you.......

from Planet Lawrenz


Vampire Gift 

Warning :: Never download anything that says it is a Vampire Wars  Cheat, most likely, it is a virus or a trojan that will just infect your computer making your cry all day long but If your Computer already infected dont worry just read my past post about How to remove a virus.. Protection is still the key dont download anything ok? ;)


Vampire Wars most kept secret..The Immortal Vampire Cheat will be discuss here in the next issue..just keep following ;) thanks!

Powered by Blogger.