Hard Disc Drive Ultimate Tip

Hard Disc Drive Ultimate Tip



Here's an experience I want to share for everybody.I had a HDD from my sister,gave it to me and was undetected already on my unit.I had this HDD Tip a long time ago so I figured that as the HDD was already fried, then I had nothing to lose, so I tried the HDD Freezer Tip..in the freezer it went.I  wrapped the drive in freezer bags followed by placing it in the freezer for 12 hours hope to buy some life on the drive.(You can repeat this process as many times as needed to attempt to recover your data).  :)

A couple of hours later I hooked it back up and managed to back up all the data onto an external drive...wow! :)

Hard drive work sort of like old records, except rather than one record and needle, hard drives have several small platters spinning really fast that are accessed by a read/write head. In theory, I believe, this would work with hard drives with slightly warped platters; unfrozen, your busted drive is grinding the head against the platters as a result. By freezing the hard drive, you’re hopefully shrinking the platters enough that they’re no longer rubbing up against the head—temporarily, at least.


Of course, this is not guaranteed to work with everybody but some might, but if you find yourself in a situation of a no no win situation (i.e. without a backup) it is worth a try,I guest. If any of you try this one already, may I know the result pls? how did it work out? post you comment below then i'll try to digest it :)
Powered by Blogger.