Computer problem? Fear not!

 Computer Problem?


Got a new PC, Mac and don’t know where to start in installing it? Never to fear my kababayan friend I'm here to help you from Monday to Saturday I'm just a phone call away from you ;)  my expertised will take the hassle from you. Service will done in your home and then tested for your satisfaction. PC’s and Mac’s have more gadgets now a day more than ever before, so sometimes it can feel impossible to keep up with extra ports or power supplies - again leave it to me yours truly  Pinoy Teki



You can contact me here 09092173556 for Manila Philippines Area only

just Call or Text me I will deliver the highest quality local IT services right to your doorstep - whether at home or business.Whatever your PC problem and wherever you are in Manila, My Quality Service is on his way! Whether it’s an installation, repair or just some good advice, I can provide it. ;)

Powered by Blogger.