Pinoy Live TV Channel,Broadcasting inside Facebook

Pinoy  Live TV Channel,Broadcasting inside Facebook
The days of a hardwood covered TVs with funny oval shapes are long gone and it’s amazing how technology has advanced that we can now watch TV from the internet specially inside our Facebook Page..this means that you won’t have to miss your favorite GMA and ABS CBN tele drama series on Primetime even when you are out of the country and even while facebooking ;)


Finally..Today, Planet Lawrenz (us)launched a live-streaming channel on his sister Facebook Page "I Love Movies" designed to provide Filipino Facebook users easy access to Philippine's 3 gigantic Network..the Kapamilya Network ABS CBN Channel 2,Kapuso Netwok GMA 7 and Shake Mo TV mo! TV 5


Tittled "I Love Movies", the new feature is basically a Free channel for all Filipinos who love and enjoy watching the 3 giant Network. Planet Lawrenz Decided to create the portal to eased the burden of many Filipino living on a remote area having low signal everyday..Facebook Page,"I Love Movies" is actually an extension of my site Manila TV and having a Live TV broadcasting inside facebook is my way of giving Filipino more choice of  watching TV."

I hope you enjoy the new feature of my new Facebook Page ..just click this Link > I Love Movies :)
Powered by Blogger.